How to Make Christmas Gingerbread Cakes – For those who want to celebrate Christmas, we would like to give you a reference with this one cookie. The cake is a Christmas gingerbread cake.
How to Make Gingerbread
Because some people like this gingerbread dish . However, this ginger cake is often found during Christmas. The dish is also mixed with a look that is so attractive that people who see it feel like enjoying it.
Besides being easy to get to serve ginger cake, it is also easy to make with your own hands. The process of making it also doesn’t take hours. Because you can quickly serve this gingerbread Christmas.
Well, this time I will review the recipe for making ginger cakes that are easy and delicious. Please immediately see the process of making it below.
Check out the following recipe for how to make ginger cakes:
Materials used to make gingerbread cookies:
- 50 grams of grated ginger
- 125 grams of rice flour
- 250 grams of tapioca flour
- 3 chicken eggs
- 250 grams of refined sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
How to make gingerbread cookies :
- The first step is to prepare a container then add the chicken eggs and powdered sugar, beat using a mixer until fluffy and pale.
- Enter the grated ginger while stirring until completely blended.
- Add tapioca flour, rice flour, and baking soda, stir again until everything is well blended.
- Then take the dough to taste and shape it according to your taste.
- After that, place it on the greased pan. Do it like that until the dough runs out.
- When the pan is full, prepare the oven to 180 degrees and place the pan containing the dough that has been formed in the oven.
- Wait for about 15 minutes or until cooked. When cooked, remove and drain first.
- Put the gingerbread in the jar and serve.
To enjoy gingerbread dishes, you should take the cake and store it on a serving plate. Immediately close the jar so that the crunchiness and excellence of this Christmas ginger cake is maintained.
This is a review of a delicious Christmas gingerbread recipe for Christmas or Eid. Hopefully this recipe will be your best reference in making Christmas Gingerbread cookies.