Worried about your throat being disturbed by snacking a lot during Eid? Try creating a warm and crunchy gingerbread recipe below!
Pastries are often served during big holidays. Like during Christmas and Eid Al-Fitr , this food is served in a cake jar for the guests who come. Or cookies can also be used as an everyday snack .
There are various kinds of pastries, some are sweet and salty, some are baked or fried. One of the cookies that is always there at Christmas and Eid is ginger cake.
For those of you who like pastries with spicy flavors , this gingerbread must be an option. The crunchy, sweet, and warm taste when eaten has a delicious taste.
If you want to make your own cake, let’s see the complete variety of recipes and how to make gingerbread cookies!
Recipe and How to Make Ginger Cake
1. Ginger Syringe Recipe
The ginger syringe is very delicious because of the melting sensation in the mouth plus the warm taste of the ginger. Deh suitable to eat when drinking tea.
Ingredients for Ginger Syringe:
- 1 kilogram (kg) of tapioca flour
- 500 grams (gr) of margarine
- 50 milliliters (ml) of cooking oil
- 65 ml coconut milk
- 2 grams of brown sugar , finely sliced
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- 1 segment of ginger
- 200 grams of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon (tbsp) ground ginger
- 2 egg yolks
Ginger Syringe Method:
- Prepare ginger, brown sugar and coconut milk. Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Prepare a container, add eggs, brown sugar, sugar. Beat using a mixer.
- Once well blended, add the ginger, brown sugar, and coconut milk that have been blended.
- Add tapioca flour and cooking oil. Stir until well blended.
- Prepare the plastic to make a cookie cutter syringe.
- Put the ingredients in the plastic and spit them out in the shape of a rose or other shape to taste until all the pans are filled with batter.
- Then bake or oven until cooked.
- After that, drain before serving in a jar.
2. Ginger Cookies Cake Recipe
Usually Toppers consume cookies filled with choco chips, right? Now with ginger it’s no less delicious, you know! Come on, try the recipe!
Ingredients for Ginger Cookies:
- 200 grams of butter
- 60 grams of powdered sugar
- 50 gr grated ginger
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 grams of powdered milk
- 200 gr flour
- Sufficient cashews for sprinkling
How to Make Ginger Cookies:
- Prepare a container, add butter, sugar and egg yolks. Kocong until it expands.
- Add grated ginger, stir again until well blended. Turn off the Mixer
- Add flour and powdered milk. Mix well with a spatula.
- Print the dough on a baking sheet, form a round shape with a size of 1 tablespoon, by margarine on top of cookies, sometimes add cashews
- Bake at 160 ° Celsius (C) for 30 minutes.
3. Chocolate Ginger Cookies Cake Recipe
Chocolate is definitely almost everyone’s favorite taste. The sweetness of chocolate mixed with the warm ginger flavor is a perfect combination for a home snack!
Ingredients for Chocolate Ginger Cookies:
- 100 gr margarine
- 50 gr unsalted butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 85 grams of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice (from 25 grams of ginger)
- 20 gr cocoa powder
- 185 grams of low protein flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 20 grams of powdered sugar
How to Make Chocolate Ginger Cookies:
- Prepare a container, add margarine, unsalted butter, sugar and flour. Shake until everything is well blended.
- Add egg yolks and ginger.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder, stir again until evenly distributed.
- Take the dough, shape it into a crescent moon. Or you can form a ginger doll if you have a mold.
- Bake at 150 ° C until the cake is cooked.
- When cooked, remove from heat and sprinkle with powdered sugar.